Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Salwar Kameez is the most common ethnic attire worn by Indian women. It is an attire that is preferred in professional as well as casual settings.
- Fuchsia Pink Banarasi Silk Embroidered Festival Salwar Kameez$47.88
- Midnight Green Banarasi Silk Embroidered Festival Salwar Kameez$47.88
- Red Violet Cotton Jacquard Embroidered Party Salwar Kameez$47.88
- Hunter Green Cotton Jacquard Embroidered Party Salwar Kameez$47.88
- Maroon Faux Georgette Party Embroidered Salwar Kameez$105.09
- Light Yellow Green and Han Blue Banglori Silk Party Embroidered Salwar Kameez$62.14
- Deep Navy Blue and Cream Yellow Tafetta Silk Party Embroidered Salwar Kameez$103.18
- Slate Gray and Portland Orange Art Silk Party Embroidered Salwar Kameez$85.58
- Moss Green and Fallow Brown Banglori Silk Party Plain Salwar Kameez$85.58
- Amaranth Red and Fallow Brown Tafetta Silk Party Embroidered Salwar Kameez$111.98
- Purple Violet and Yellow Green Banglori Silk Party Printed Salwar Kameez$52.90
- Anju Agarwal Moss Green And Midnight Blue Faux Georgette And Velvet Designer Embroidered Wedding Salwar Kameez$542.66
Salwar Kameez Style Designed To Suit Modern Indian Femme Fatale
Salwar Kameez Style is a popular traditional Indian attire that is worn by women in different parts of India. These come in many different fabrics like cotton, chiffon, synthetic, silk, cotton silk and georgette. These attires are available in a wide range of patterns and styles.