Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Rishi and Soujit Collection
Sareez.com is exhibiting best collection of Lengha and Gown from Rishi & Soujit. To be the head turner and pose your diva look on the special day or wedding party you are just a click away!
- Light Desert sand Brown Benarasi Silk Embroidered Bridal Lehenga Choli$633.17Free shipping worldwide
- Apricot Orange flap drape lehenga Net,Raw Silk embroidered Bridal lehenga$566.50Free shipping worldwide
- Light Desert-sand Brown Benarasi Silk,Raw Silk Embroidered Bridal lehenga choli$666.50Free shipping worldwide
- Golden Benarasi Lehenga Benarasi Silk , Raw Silk Embroidered Bridal lehenga choli$833.17Free shipping worldwide
- Coral Orange Benarasi Silk , Raw Silk Bridal Embroidered Bridal lehenga choli$566.50Free shipping worldwide
- Hot Magenta Pink Dupion Silk and Net applique lehenga set with beige drape$666.50Free shipping worldwide
- Byzantium Purple and Beige Yellow Dupion Silk and Brocade applique lehenga with an embllished golden blouse and coral drape$833.17Free shipping worldwide
- Persian Blue and Papaya-whip Yellow Raw Silk and Net tone on tone applique drape Lehenga.$699.83Free shipping worldwide
- Deep Apricot Orange Net Embroidered Bridal Lehenga Choli$839.92Free shipping worldwide
- Sapphire Blue Raw Silk Embroidered Bridal Lehenga Choli$717.42Free shipping worldwide
- Champagne Orange Net Embroidered Bridal Lehenga Choli$1,014.92Free shipping worldwide
- Black and Peach Yellow Net Embroidered Bridal Lehenga Choli$916.58Free shipping worldwide
- Off-white and Tea-rose Pink Fancy Embroidered Bridal Gown$723.71Free shipping worldwide
It takes Two to Tango
This is tag line of the brand which is well displayed in its collection of Lengha and Gown. The elegance of boldness and delicateness is seamlessly entangled to design each piece of product. Passed out from INIFD & NIIT, Rishi & Soujit crafted out a niche for them in Kolkata with a dream and expectation to explore and redefine the world of ethnic wear. The tag line is basically a phrase and tango is a dance where “two partners move in relation to each other”. The gorgeousness of its ethnic wear collections get its ultimate look when needle and thread goes tango in creating the wondered intricacy of embroidery and appliqué work.
Specialization in wedding and bridal wear
Predominantly we prefer to be ethnic in weeding party. And the bride is accomplished with all ethnic attire to embellish as woman of the day. Fabric and work makes the dress premium. It is adorned with embroidery work of resham & zari thread with applique work gives a stunning look. It is paired with embellished blouse of high quality fabric and a dupatta. Variation in this style is Dhoti & Pant-kameez. Indo-western gown are in varied silhouette which is presented with the master tailoring expertise.