Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Jumpsuits for Women
Buy Jumpsuits Online in India. And browse huge Collections of women Jumpsuits with sleeve Jumpsuits for Women party Jumpsuits for Women and Saree Style Jumpsuit at affordable Price from sareez.com
- Eavan Brink Pink Faux Georgette PlainParty Jumpsuit$71.65
- Eavan Black and Royal Blue Rayon Printed Party Jumpsuit$58.32
- Eavan Coral Red and Black Faux Georgette Plain Party Jumpsuit$71.65
- Eavan Cyan Blue and Black Moss Crepe Plain Party Jumpsuit$71.65
- Eavan Persian Blue and Black Summercool and Poly Crepe Plain Party Jumpsuit$48.32
- Eavan Flax Yellow and Cordovan Brown Lycra and Faux Georgette Plain Party Jumpsuit$73.32
- Eavan Off White and Cordovan Brown Poly Crepe and Faux Georgette Plain Party Jumpsuit$51.65
- Eavan Gray and Black Faux Georgette and Twill Lycra Plain Party Jumpsuit$71.65
- Light Tea rose Pink and Carmine Red Faux Georgette and Net Embroidered Party Jumpsuit$335.00Free shipping worldwide
- Light Aquamarine Blue Faux Georgette and Net Embroidered Party Jumpsuit$325.83Free shipping worldwide
- Persian Blue Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Jumpsuit$269.17Free shipping worldwide
- Moss Green Viscose Chiffon Embroidered Wedding Jumpsuit$268.33Free shipping worldwide
- Cyan Blue Viscose Chiffon Embroidered Wedding Jumpsuit$259.17Free shipping worldwide
- Eavan Beige Yellow and Pink Poly Knits Plain Party Jumpsuit$49.98
- Eavan Off White and Hunter Green Poly Crepe Plain Casual Jumpsuit$43.32
- Tomato Orange Chiffon Pleated flare Wedding Jumpsuit$242.50Free shipping worldwide
Jumpsuit from Skydivers’
Its origin lays in one piece of garment used by sky drivers and sportsman to avoid extra plunging of fabric and go easy. In futuristic period it debuted in fashion industry as stylish women wear. Slowly and gradually many fashion designer revised its style and form. It took appearance on screen at different interval of history. Fashion experts have given a special attention to the waist part. To highlight curves of hour glass shaped figure it comes with a belt or elastic clutching fabrics to accomplish silhouette.
Florentine Thayat to contemporary fashionistas
Florentine Thayat was the first person to design jumpsuit. It was an emblem of liberal women and casted as a revolutionary impact of psychedelic hippie movement. Since then up gradation in variation, style and cut is adapted for this dress. Its significant feature is its formation from one piece of fabric. Predominantly it is sleeve less or trunk necked. Waist line is tapered with elastic or belt. Legs are sometimes narrow or parallel or flared. Fabric used is mostly light like chiffon, georgette, cotton, khadi. Silk is also used for occasion purposed. Hooded jumpsuit is also a contemporary collection.