Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Faux Georgette Salwar Kameez
- Deep Carmine Pink Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Lawn Kameez$318.33Free shipping worldwide
- Carmine Red Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Lawn Kameez$318.33Free shipping worldwide
- Lemon Yellow and Coral Red Viscose Georgette Embroidered Wedding Palazzo Pant Kameez$318.33Free shipping worldwide
- Cyan Blue and Moss Green Viscose Georgette Embroidered Wedding Palazzo Pant Kameez$318.33Free shipping worldwide
- Lemon Yellow and Cyan Blue Viscose Georgette Embroidered Party Palazzo Pant Kameez$318.33Free shipping worldwide
- Sapphire Blue Faux Georgette Embroidered Anarkali Kameez$381.90Free shipping worldwide
- Powder Blue Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Pant Kameez$381.90Free shipping worldwide
- Black Faux Georgette and Net Embroidered Wedding Lawn Kameez$392.50Free shipping worldwide
Buy Georgette Salwar Kameez Online
In Indian fashion world salwar kameez is considered as a stylist and comfortable attire. Georgette salwar kameez are popular and chic trend for the younger generation of fashionistas. These salwar kameez look smart to be worn at any gorgeous party event. Georgette is soft and comfortable fabric making the salwar kameez made of the fabric comfortable to wear too.
Fashionable fashion in georgette salwar
Georgette salwar kameez lend grace to a woman’s wardrobe. These are one of the most popularly worn traditional clothing in India and utterly loved by Indian women. These salwar kameez are primarily worn in parties and festive occasions as they are light weight and extremely easy to carry. Most of these have designed with the combination of marvellous designs and colour.
Georgette salwar kammez are the friend of women in almost all occasion and thus the designers innovate creative designs for them. The artistic designs in kammez or along edges of dupatta give georgette salwar kameez unique appeal. These are embellished with sequin work patterns, resham works, zari work, beads work, stone work, floral motifs, leaf motifs to add magic to the attire.