Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Silk is the fabric of the luxury. Cocoon Saree is a manufacturer of silk saree. Developing own styles in blocks and acid shades on silk is a speciality. Explore Cocoon Saree section under brands and get the best of collection to choose a silk saree.
- Cocoon Rust Brown and Off White Pure Silk Hand Painted Festival Saree$135.85
- Cocoon Saffron Yellow and Yellow Green Pure Silk Hand Painted Festival Saree$135.85
- Cocoon Off White and Carnelian Red Pure Silk Hand Block Printed Festival Saree$127.49
- Cocoon Denim Blue and Black Pure Silk Hand Block Printed Festival Saree$127.49
- Cocoon Persian Red and Black Pure Silk Hand Batik Festival Saree$112.20
Biography of silk
As we all know, silk is aliased with resham. This resham is obtained from larvae of a worm called Cocoon. We all wear silk clothes but forget this worm as the enriching bounty of our favourite silk.
Empress His Ling Shi, wife of Yellow Empire of China, discovered this silk from cocoon.
To unravel its brilliance, a cocoon falls into her cup full of tea while she was enjoying her sip under mulberry tree. Some shimmering thread like was spreading on her tea which inquired her instinct.
Thus China constructed Silk route to, export its sericulture product.