Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Satin Crush Sarees Online Collection
Satin Crush fabric is originally developed in Italy. In due course of time it made its way to India and now it is one of the most commonly used fabrics for sarees. Satin crush sarees are lightweight comfortable and easy to carry.
Items 1-32 of 587
- Amaranth Pink and Duke Blue Satin and Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$60.90
- Amaranth Red and Orange Red Satin and Net Embroidered Party Saree$61.95
- Salmon Orange and White Satin Embroidered Party Saree$65.06
- Hot Pink and Black Satin and Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$56.49
- Sapphire Blue and Slate Gray Satin and Crepe Embroidered Party Saree$76.00
- Portland Orange and Maroon Red Art Silk and Satin Embroidered Wedding Saree$93.07
- Portland Orange and Amaranth Pink Bemberg Georgette and Satin Embroidered Wedding Saree$95.06
- Slate Gray and Black Crepe Satin Plain Party Saree$61.53
- Yale Blue and Maroon Red Satin and Velvet Embroidered Festival Saree$93.42
- Fuchsia Pink Satin and Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$81.00
- Hot Pink and Off White Silk and Satin Embroidered Party Saree$87.80
- Coral Red and Coral Pink Satin & Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$64.20
- Indigo Violet and Light Pink Satin & Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$64.20
- Persian Green and Cerise Pink Satin and Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$64.20
- Brink Pink and Coral Red Satin Embroidered Wedding Saree$349.92
- Crimson Red and Ecru Brown Satin and Faux Georgette Printed Festival Saree$50.57
- Cerise Red and Auburn Brown Satin and Faux Georgette Embroidered Festival Saree$50.57
- Light Brown Satin and Faux Georgette Printed Festival Saree$47.71
- Light Purple Violet Jute and Satin Embroidered Casual Saree$100.16
- Deep Burnt umber Brown and Light Upsdell Red Jute and Satin Embroidered Casual Saree$93.20
- Cardinal Red amd Lime Green Satin and Chiffon Printed Casual Saree$94.00
- Beige Yellow and Hot Pink Satin Printed Casual Saree$139.46
- Persian Green and Yale Blue Satin and Dhupion Silk Printed Casual Saree$83.60
- Royal Blue and Asparagus Green Satin and Net Printed Casual Saree$102.41
- Royal Blue and Light Green Satin and Jacquard Printed Casual Saree$68.60
- Light Asparagus Green and Hot Pink Satin Printed Casual Saree$94.00
- Metallic gold Yellow Faux Georgette and Satin Embroidered Casual Saree$48.09
- Tea rose Pink and Chestnut Red Faux Georgette and Satin Embroidered Casual Saree$48.09
- Deep Robin egg Blue and Pigment Green Faux Georgette and Satin Plain Casual Saree$48.09
- Persimmon Orange and Light Tan Brown Satin and Faux Georgette Plain Party Saree$81.40
Items 1-32 of 587
Satin crush saree- a designer wear with a twist
Think about a saree and a soft, shiny, beautiful looking fabric comes to your mind. Here comes the twist in the form of a crushed fabric. In this case, the fabric is given a crushed look by using some heating and trimming treatment to it. With this technique, the texture of the fabric changes and we get a wrinkled look on it which acts as a special design. This particular fabric is now used in sarees. The technique is commonly used in fabric like velvet or satin and thus the satin crush sarees are introduced to the world of sarees.
The easy-to-maintain satin crush sarees
In the sarees world, the satin crush sarees are a new addition. This type of sarees came to the market at the end of 20th Century and now it is a craze of th modern women. The sarees are easy-to-wear and easier to carry. The other factor of the satin crush sarees is they are pretty comfortable and ideal for Indian occasion. Check out the huge collection of satin crush sarees of Sareez.