Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Jumpsuits for Women
Buy Jumpsuits Online in India. And browse huge Collections of women Jumpsuits with sleeve Jumpsuits for Women party Jumpsuits for Women and Saree Style Jumpsuit at affordable Price from sareez.com
Items 1-32 of 37
- Coral Red and Black Faux Georgette Plain Party Jumpsuit$71.65
- Cyan Blue and Black Moss Crepe Plain Party Jumpsuit$71.65
- Black Poly Crepe and Summercool Printed Party Jumpsuit$48.32
- Hot Pink and Black Faux Georgette and Rayon Plain Party Jumpsuit$56.65
- Persian Blue and Black Summercool and Poly Crepe Plain Party Jumpsuit$48.32
- Flax Yellow and Cordovan Brown Lycra and Faux Georgette Plain Party Jumpsuit$73.32
- Off White and Cordovan Brown Poly Crepe and Faux Georgette Plain Party Jumpsuit$51.65
- Gray and Black Faux Georgette and Twill Lycra Plain Party Jumpsuit$71.65
- Light Tea rose Pink and Carmine Red Faux Georgette and Net Embroidered Party Jumpsuit$335.00
- Light Aquamarine Blue Faux Georgette and Net Embroidered Party Jumpsuit$325.83
- Persian Blue Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Jumpsuit$269.17
- Moss Green Viscose Chiffon Embroidered Wedding Jumpsuit$268.33
- Cyan Blue Viscose Chiffon Embroidered Wedding Jumpsuit$259.17
- Maroon and Black Poly Crepe and Cotton Lycra Printed Party Jumpsuit$64.98
- Black and Beige Yellow Poly Crepe Printed Party Jumpsuit$51.65
- Beige Yellow and Pink Poly Knits Plain Party Jumpsuit$49.98
- Off White and Hunter Green Poly Crepe Plain Casual Jumpsuit$43.32
- Off White and Black Poly Crepe Printed Casual Jumpsuit$36.65
- Black and Tan Brown Poly Crepe Printed Casual Jumpsuit$38.32
- Off White and Black Poly Crepe Printed Casual Jumpsuit$41.65
Items 1-32 of 37
Jumpsuit from Skydivers’
Its origin lays in one piece of garment used by sky drivers and sportsman to avoid extra plunging of fabric and go easy. In futuristic period it debuted in fashion industry as stylish women wear. Slowly and gradually many fashion designer revised its style and form. It took appearance on screen at different interval of history. Fashion experts have given a special attention to the waist part. To highlight curves of hour glass shaped figure it comes with a belt or elastic clutching fabrics to accomplish silhouette.
Florentine Thayat to contemporary fashionistas
Florentine Thayat was the first person to design jumpsuit. It was an emblem of liberal women and casted as a revolutionary impact of psychedelic hippie movement. Since then up gradation in variation, style and cut is adapted for this dress. Its significant feature is its formation from one piece of fabric. Predominantly it is sleeve less or trunk necked. Waist line is tapered with elastic or belt. Legs are sometimes narrow or parallel or flared. Fabric used is mostly light like chiffon, georgette, cotton, khadi. Silk is also used for occasion purposed. Hooded jumpsuit is also a contemporary collection.