Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Buy Exclusive Crepe Sarees from Sareez
Crepe sarees have a crisp and curly appearance just like the fabric crepe. Originated outside India this fabric is now a famous material for making traditional Indian sarees. Every modern woman love to have a crepe saree in her collection.
Items 1-32 of 413
- Sapphire Blue and Slate Gray Satin and Crepe Embroidered Party Saree$76.00
- Black and Rose madder Red Crepe Printed Casual Saree$34.44
- Black and Deep Buff Brown Crepe Printed Casual Saree$34.44
- Yellow green and Black Crepe and Net Plain Party Saree$85.00
- Black and Off white Viscose Georgette and Crepe Woven Party Saree$66.60
- Deep Brink Pink and Deep Slate Gray Faux Georgette and Crepe Printed Party Saree$63.63
- Persian rose Pink and Buff Yellow Crepe and Net Embroidered Party Saree$80.60
- Cerise Pink and Light Ecru Brown Chiffon and Satin Plain Party Saree$71.00
- Portland Orange and Light Wheat Brown Chinnon and Crepe Embroidered Party Saree$58.59
- Off white and Golden Yellow Crepe Printed Casual Saree$51.03
- Beige Brown and Gray Satin Crepe and Faux Georgette Embroidered Festival Saree$131.26
- Persian Green and Burnt umber Brown Faux Georgette and Crepe Embroidered Casual Saree$80.00
- Persian indigo Violet and White Crepe Embroidered Casual Saree$78.80
- Lavender Pink and Off white Crepe Printed Casual Saree$48.09
- Cream Yellow and Portland Orange Crepe Plain Party Saree$61.95
- Off White and Crimson Red Crepe Printed Casual Saree$35.66
- Olive Green and Coral Orange Crepe Printed Casual Saree$35.66
- Lime Green and Yale Blue Crepe Printed Casual Saree$35.66
- Saffron Yellow and Coral Red Crepe Printed Casual Saree$35.66
- Asparagus Green and Deep Blue Crepe Printed Casual Saree$35.66
Items 1-32 of 413
crepe sarees collection
Saree is the most versatile traditional attire of India. Crepe fabric is increasingly popular in designer sarees as well as the casual sarees. For any types of social gatherings or formal occasions, crepe sarees are one of the best options available. Crepe silk sarees have a modern look without being too troublesome to wear. The designing of these sarees are done to make a woman look elegant without too much endeavour. The lightweight fabric of these sarees flatters all the body shapes and gives the women wearing it a slimmer look.
Unmatchable trend in crepe silk sarees
Crepe fabric is crinkled and very thin. This fabric is generally woven in silk providing the completed fabric a rich appearance. The silk crepe is another one of fabric category of crepe. Crepe silk saris are soft and they are available in a wide variety of designs and colours. These sarees are available in both printed and embroidery. The embroidered ones are worn as fancy sarees in parties, occasions and festivals.