Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Chanderi Chikan Cotton Salwar
- Green Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Party Churidar Kameez$52.46
- Sapphire Blue Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Party Churidar Kameez$52.46
- Aquamarine Blue Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Party Churidar Kameez$52.46
- Black and Beige Yellow Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Party Pant Kameez$52.46
- Persian Blue Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Party Dhoti Pant Kameez$52.46
- Green Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Festival Churidar KameezSpecial Price $44.76$111.91 60% OFF
- Yellow Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Festival Churidar KameezSpecial Price $40.72$101.80 60% OFF
- Salmon Orange Chanderi Cotton Embroidered Party Churidar KameezSpecial Price $23.34$77.80 70% OFF
Buy simple chanderi chikan cotton salwar
Chikan art is the famous of the Lucknow city in Uttar Pradesh. This art is considered as one of the most artistic creation in thread works. The dresses especially chanderi chikan salwar are the stylish examples of chikan work or chikankari. This is an ancient traditional form of Indian art and is normally associated with the heritage of the nation.
Coloured world of chikankari
Chickan is a Persian word with the meaning of embroidery. Needle work is done on cloth with either white colour thread or coloured thread. This art was invented in the era of Mughal due to the heavy influence of Persians. The initial art form was of thread works on white cloth in white threads, and now with the passage of time and also the change of trends colourful threads are used more and more for the embroidery.
Chanderi chikan salwar embroidery work is intricate, extremely refined and have decorative patterns. Patterns such as floral embroidery, leaf embroidery and other elaborative motifs are used for the designing of a salwar kameez. These chanderi chikan salwars are flaunted by the women as festival wear, occasional wear, party wear and even as wedding wear. Cotton, crepe, georgette, chiffon, etc are the majorly used fabrics to create chikan works salwar kameez.