Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bollywood Designer Sarees Online
The first image of a Bollywood diva that comes to mind is of a traditional Indian beauty wearing an equally beautiful sari. If your secret wish is to look as beautiful as a Bollywood diva then it is the first step from here you can collect a beautiful Bollywood saree online and look like your dream woman.
Items 1-32 of 128
- Cardinal Red and Beige Yellow Faux Georgette and Net Embroidered Party Saree$170.00
- Brink Pink and Off white Faux Georgette Printed Casual Saree$44.86
- Light Jungle Green and Arsenic Gray Faux Georgette Printed Casual Saree$44.86
- Peach orange and Amaranth Red Faux Georgette Printed Casual Saree$45.11
- Maize Yellow and Ecru Brown Faux Georgette Printed Casual Saree$44.18
- Byzantium purple Violet and Powder Blue Faux Georgette Printed Casual Saree$45.11
- Wheat Brown and Ruby Red Faux Georgette Printed Casual Saree$45.11
- Light Vermilion Red Faux Georgette Printed Casual Saree$44.65
- Camouflage Green Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$60.78
- Lemon Chiffon Yellow Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$98.00
- Slate Grey and Beige Yellow Net Embroidered Party Saree$74.85
- Lavender Pink and Robin Egg Blue Net Embroidered Party Saree$68.97
- Apricot Orange and Midnight Blue Net Embroidered Party Saree$79.80
- Prussian Blue and Han Purple Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$64.14
- Dark Pink and White Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$78.42
- Black and Off White Chiffon Embroidered Party Saree$72.53
- Cardinal Red and Tan Brown Net Embroidered Party Saree$77.60
- Red and Wheat Brown Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$66.66
- Amaranth Red Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$71.28
- Royal Blue and Yellow Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$58.05
- Persian Rose Pink and Light Lemon Chiffon Yellow Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$68.97
- Flax Yellow Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$51.54
- Dark Hot Pink Faux Georgette Embroidered Party Saree$57.00
Items 1-32 of 128
Bollywood sarees in Indian Fashion
As the Indian traditional wear are extremely popular not only in India but for the global women as well, sarees are well valued attires for them. Bollywood is the source of inspiration of wearing sarees for the Indians across the globe and the foreign women as well. Women go gaga over the sarees worn by Bollywood divas in different awards, festivals, press releases, promotional events and movies. These Bollywood sarees are available online and are extremely popular in countries like USA, Canada, UAE, Singapore, UK, etc.
Craze of Bollywood sarees
Bollywood sarees are storm, a rage worldwide. Kareena saree, Deepika saree, Madhuri saree, etc are available for the common women. These sarees are worn at weddings, festivals and occasions. These sarees are embroidered with lots and lots of colourful threads, beads, sequins, mirrors, stones, patch work, lace work, etc. International celebs enthusiastically take part in making Bollywood sarees famous by wearing them at different events. People in USA, whether they are NRIs or from other countries flaunt in Bollywood sarees of various fabrics especially crepe, chiffon, satin, crush, silk, georgette, etc in the festivals and family functions they celebrate away from India.
Inspiration from Bollywood Beauty
Bollywood is a stage to mirror our life cycle. To act the life and portray our reviere a lot of effort is invested by film makers and associates. Glamour, beauty, passion attire, talent all are at its peak to set the score and box office count.
It inspires our life and so does beauty divas cast on it. In fact, each movie acts a trend setter among contemporary generation specially when it comes to revamping the closet style gap between you and those glamorous divas on stage.
You are just a click away to ingress the same Saree on Sareez.com which had adorned your favourite Bollywood celebs.
Research of Fashion Designers & our showcase statement
Dresses being the most important requirement for casting a movie involve fashions designers to play a vital role. Sabyasachi Mukherji, Anamika Khanna, Manish Malhotra are some handful top notch honchos among the endless list.
They exhibit their creation on the reel life beauties to enlighten your real life fashion. Sometimes with new draping or updated innovation in pattern or mix and match with retro style they make a magic.
We thus keep on fishing to update you on latest trend of rocking Bollywood beauties and get you emulate it.
“A Nari in a Saree” - List
Saree is no doubt the most charming and resplendent attire to complement your feminine beauty. Any women can pose ravishing in a well-draped Saree.
Do you know????........the first actress to initiate you in pleat less pallu of saree ?? She was actress Mumtaz in famous song “Aj kal tere mere payer ka charche”.
Remember the hot cake of the market, Madhuri Dixit in solid purple saree in “Didi tere Dewar Diwana”, Kajol in red solid saree in Tum Paas Aye”. She introduced Bollywood designer saree in Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gam”
Who popularized net saree?? Jaw dropping beauty Katrina Kaif in “Singh is King “was in red colour net saree.
Bikini blouse fashion – reminds us of hot Priyanka Chopra in Dostana glorified in a beige golden saree. She is predominantly trending with Pathani and Nauvari sarees in “Bajirao Mastani”.
Our storming electrifying beauty.........Deepika Padukone comes with special mention in blue saree with copper-gold boarder in “Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani” and South Indian half saree of Chennai Express.
You can always find Kareena Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in blingy but sheer with louder prints of the sari.
Sonam Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai is most elegant in the sari look. Their glamour statement inspires women at aboard to alter their closet with ethnic saree.
Pocket Pinch for Bollywood Saree
Do not frown your brows as it is pocket-friendly. It is available in both high to low ranges based on variations in work and fabric.
Sareez.com is dedicated to reaching you to the best fabric, fashion, and colour of designer sarees. Not just that our expert fashion bloggers are in active phase to inform you of latest Bollywood news, tips on how to drape and disclosing the wardrobe map of celebs.
While buying Bollywood sarees online be aware of fabric quality.
As Sareez.com is renowned in the market to provide you the best quality of fabric so you can be at ease regarding this factor.
Bollywood style goes best in faux georgette saree, chiffon saree, net saree with solid one colours mostly.
Cast your curvaceous look in gorgeous Bollywood Sari!!